4.19.2011

Zoo Time

Short blog for the night. After a very long and hot day at the BREC Zoo, I'm completely sore, sunburnt, and exhausted. I spent the day with Scott, Keera (sister-in-law), and Zachary (nephew). Zach looked liked he said such a great time. Scott was even kind enough and bought him a turtle figurine that looked like the turtles that the two of them were playing with in the pond. Even big Scott had a bunch of fun. I finally got to see him loosen up and act like a little kid. It was really cute. :) Well anyways, felt the need to share some pictures from the day and also last night Scott and I dyed some eggs for Easter. So with that, goodnight. Another, longer post to come sometime Thursday I hope.
Scott Shaking Hands with a Cockatoo!
My Striped LSU Egg
Scotty Dying Eggs


Rhonders
  

No comments:

Post a Comment